2 days Escape to legendary HaLong bay with Oriental Sails
Explore Halong Bay on Oriental Sails – a cruise vessel featuring 16 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style. This 2-day cruise into the legendary Halong Bay includes various activities that will indeed provide a truly unique experience. It’s all terrific!
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D):
• 08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
• 12h00 – 12h30: Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing
• 13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Turtle Island …
• 15h30 – 17h30: Visit Amazing Cave(Sung Sot Cave) and kayak along the hidden parts of the bay
• 17h30 – 19h00: Go swimming, snap photos or just relax as the sun starts to set
• 19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L):
• 06h00 – 07h00: Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunt
• 07h00 – 11h00: Have breakfast at sunrise. Cruise to Ba Hang Fishing Village, pass Dog Rock and Incense Burner, and then head back to the Harbor
• Disembark Oriental Sails at around 11h00
• 12h00 – 16h30: Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Price Per Person: USD 154
Single Supplement: USD 40
Connecting family rooms are available on request.
Child policy: Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. (Baby cot on request: Free). Children
from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents
+ Meals as mentioned
+ Accommodation on board (on twin /double basis)
+ Pick-up and transfer by A/C vehicle
+ English speaking tour guide
+ Entrance fees
+ Welcome drink, fresh fruit
+ Gratuities and personal expenses
What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition